4-travel low profile motorhome with the lengthwise pull-down bed
Innovation meets design
Sometimes it's the little things that produce big results. We don't need to reinvent the pull-down bed in our low-profiles - we just rethink it.
In the Dethleffs 4-travel, the pull-down bed is positioned lengthwise and not across the way. This has practical implications: it can now be pulled down far enough so that you can get into bed as easily as in a fixed double bed. And the sleeping area of 200 x 140 cm is significantly bigger than any classical pull-down bed!
Having a pull-down bed instead of a fixed bed leads to completely
new layout possibilities, as illustrated by the new model T 6966-4: by dispensing with another fixed bed, it is possible to create an inside space which is open and spacious and features a luxurious en suite bathroom across the entire width of the vehicle.
A modern design, many innovative ideas and attention to practical details round off the progressive appearance of the 4-travel.
4-travel Plus factors
- Innovative, electrically adjustable lengthwise pull-down bed with comfortable access
- The rot-proof Lifetime Plus body construction
- Sportive exterior design with dynamic T-hood, new rear spoiler and modern LED integral rearlights
- Central service unit for fresh water filling, boiler emptying and heating
- Extra-wide entrance door (70 cm) with insulated Coupé entrance and flyscreen door
- High rear garages accessible from both sides