ADVANTAGE Low Profile and A Class Motorhome
More, more, more...
The name says it all! More comfort, more safety, more durability, more ideas! From the standard 142 l fridge to the extra-wide living door and spacious seating lounge - the ADVANTAGE knows how to excite with many ideas and a sensational price.
And in order for you to enjoy all this for a long time, even the Advantage is based on the new Dethleffs Lifetime Plus technology. This means a rot-proof body construction without wood inserts! The roof and floor are protected by GRP panels and the highly compressed, water-resistant XPS insulation keeps heat and cold at bay.
What's really impressive is the lightweight construction of the Advantage throughout: The Low Profile models are licensed for 4 persons with a maximum weight of 3.5 t and yet can still take on lots of cargo*.
The ADVANTAGE Plus factors
- XL: spacious seating lounge with harmonious shapes for all layouts
- Power-saving LED interior illumination
- New kitchen design with variable cooker cover and drawers. Practical: fold-away working surface enlargement for all layouts
- Slim fridge with 142 l volume thereof 15 l freezer compartment and practical bottle pull-out
- Luxurious: extra-wide living room doors (70 cm) for easy access including fly screen doors as standard
- Gas bottle locker with pull-out function for a comfortable change of gas bottles
- Low total vehicle height - only 276 cm
Standard soft furnishing
Standard specification interior
Standard specification exterior
Accessories Included - For New Zealand only
Design variants Low Profile
Advantage - Low Profile
The dynamics experts
With its new, more aerodynamically shaped roof hood, the Advantage Low Profile continues the striking design of the new Ducato, not only in terms of superb looks, but also combining practical advantages such as less wind noise and reduced fuel consumption.
There is finesse in every detail: e.g. rain water is directed through integrated channels towards the windscreen and the rear. In this way you are spared from an unintentional shower when getting into the vehicle.
Models Low Profile
Design variants A Class
ADVANTAGE - A Class
Welcome to the premium class!
Travelling in the Advantage A Class is an experience, thanks to the panoramic windscreen with a stunning view of the outside and a dashboard with optimum noise reduction.
An unbeatable extra benefit is the standard XXL pull-down bed with a 195 x 150 cm sleeping area, wooden slatted frame and high-quality 7-zones EvoPoreHRC Premium mattress. During the day it disappears almost invisibly under the roof of the driver's cab.