Esprit Comfort Coachbuilt Motorhomes
Space miracle - for every season
The Esprit Comfort Coachbuilt models can be described with five words: space, space and more space! The heated double floor offers not only this space but is responsible for protecting the water installations. With its 40cm double floor height it is a storage wonder and can carry everything for your holiday needs - that is very important for winter holidays! Even bottle cases can be stored here.
As well as the water tanks, the wheel arches are within the double floor giving the living area much more space, more comfortable bathrooms, and much more elbow room. The cab is used as an air lock and keeps icy temperatures at bay. The same also applies to summer heat.
For an optimal winter suitability we re- commend the installation of the ALDE warm water heating.
Esprit Comfort Coachbuilt Plus factors
- 40 cm high double floor for absolute winter suitability and plenty of storage space
- AL-KO low platform broad gauge chassis
- 2.3 l MJet engine with 130 BHP
- Multi-part, easy-to-repair rear light moulding with long-lasting LED rear lights
- Gourmet kitchen centre
- Digital TRUMA operation panel with many additional functions
- Model A 6820-2 is the popular ALPA layout - the motorhome for two