Esprit - Low Profile and A Class Motorhome
Comfortable travel - all year round!
The new Esprit uniquely combines impressive, modern design with the excellent comfort of a luxury class. This includes beingable to use it the whole year round: With the new IsoProtect Plus function double floor all models are not only suitable for winter use but absolutely winterproof.
When it comes to travelling comfort and active driving safety, the Esprit models score with the standard AL-KO broad gauge low platform chassis and a whole arsenal of driving assistance systems. And the powerful 2.3 l MJet engine (130 BHP) ensures a relaxed and speedy journey.
Welcome to the new mobile upper class!
ESPRIT Plus factors
- Powerful and economical: Euro 6 2.3 l MJet engine with 96 kW (130 BHP)
- Optimal winter suitability thanks to IsoProtect Plus function double floor and frostproof installation.
- Ideal driving characteristics: AL-KO broad gauge low platform with 145 mm lowering (weight increase to 4.5 t available)
- Standard drop chassis extension for particularly high garages (250 kg load capacity) or rear storage compartments
- New: Dethleffs Naviceiver incl. navigation, DAB+ radio reception and display of the on-board panel in the cockpit (Option)
Standard soft furnishing
Dethleffs Plus factors
Standard specification interior
Standard specification exterior
Accessories Included - For New Zealand only
Esprit - Low Profile
Living comfort with feel-good character
It is one of the trendiest Low Profiles in the motorhomes scene, offering first class living comfort. Neat lighting elements in the plinth, kitchen cabinets and overhead lockers provide a particularly atmospheric ambience.
The L-shaped seating is spacious and comfortable, with a free-standing table that can be adjusted both horizontally and vertically. The large panoramicroof windows in the cab hood and above the seating area create an impressive band of light which transforms the vehicle interior into a light-filled space.
Models Low Profile
Esprit - A Class
A pioneering design concept, bursting with professional functionality! For you, this simply means pleasurable touring without any compromises. For example, you already have the perfect all-round view through the panoramic windscreen during the journey.This remains perfect, even in the rain and cold, because an additional blast of warm air from the living area prevents fogging and freezing.
Uncompromising is the comfort of the standard pull-down bed. An intelligent aluminium pivoting design allows a bed width of 150 cm – with really spacious headroom.