Almeria Ash White
All the perfect details in one model
Luxury motorhoming, with zero compromise!
The XL I A Class opens the door to the mobile luxury class. Completely revised, inside and out, it exceeds even the highest expections and available in two specification levels. It unites the quality and stability of the premium class with the playful lightness of modern leisure vehicle construction. The entirely rot-proof construction of sidewalls, roof and floor is complemented with the lightweight furniture in contemporary design. The Gourmet Plus kitchen, top-of-the-range bathroom and the cosy lounge with its panoramic side window are unequalled.
The GLOBETROTTER XL I Plus factors
- Fiat Ducato with Common Rail Turbo diesel technology, MultiJet direct injection and Euro 6 engine
- AL-KO low platform broad gauge chassis
- Ergonomic SKA Pilote seats (option: SKA air suspension seats)
- Large seating area with panoramic side window
- Extra wide doors (700 mm) with electric closing mechanism and 2-point locking
- Warm water heating with heat exchanger for engine pre-heating
Standard soft furnishing
Dethleffs Plus factors
Plus factors interior
Plus factors exterior
Accessories Included - For New Zealand only
XL I Premium
The XL I Premium version
The XL I is also available as Premium version and has even more to offer. Most of the optional equipment features are already part of the standard specification.
In addition, there are extras that more than justify the title of “Premium”. The first impression of the exterior with its elaborate paintfinish perfectly fits the image of a Premium class vehicle.
- Large, opening Panoramic skylight (75 x 105 cm) for living and sleeping rooms.
- Maximum seat comfort: Ergonomic SKA air-driven seats with integrated 3-point-safety belt and divers anatomically adapted settings.
- Fully equipped cab with Dethleffs Naviceiver (s. page 31), multi-function steering wheel with remote control, Aluminium applications, cab carpet, cab door N/S, electrical blinds and sun shades for side windows. Available but not shown:
- Sophisticated illumination concept with different light intensities for living and sleeping rooms and standard indirect lighting
- Central locking by Fiat original key for cab door, conversion door and rear garage doors. They are secured by an alarm system (option).
- Front headlights with very bright LED low beam.
- Anthracite polished alloy wheels 16" in Dethleffs design. Available but not shown:
- 5.4 tones maximum authorised total weight and high payload.
- The gas bottle switch over automatically changes from the empty gas bottle to the full one and ensures gas operation while driving.
- Reversing cam to Naviceiver display