Are you searching for an apt campervan for sale in NZ? When you Buy a Campervan in NZ it gives you the freedom to explore uncharted terrains at your leisure. Discover ultimate freedom in New Zealand as you journey anywhere you want, whenever you want while enjoying the comforts of home. Select from the extensive range of Luxury, Premium Dethleffs Germany Motorhomes. There are different sizes and models of campervans for sale to go with your lifestyle.
Standard specification of the Globetrotter XL (A Class):
On-board technology/ Installations include:
- Pressure water pump
- Starter and leisure battery along with automatic switch-over for the fridge too.
- Alde heat exchanger/ warm water heating provisions.
- Warm water supply with mixer tap for your convenience.
- Waste water/ Fresh water tanks are installed in double floor (insulated area).
Standard Features of the Kitchen:
- Kitchen has an overhead locker with an illuminated plinth.
- Waste bin
- The kitchen block is Ergonomically shaped and made of GRP with a built-in waste bin and central lock.
- Spacious drawers are positioned on smooth steel runners.
- Extractor fan for air circulation.
- Hobs and Sink in stainless steel.
- The Kitchen centre has a 3-split glass lid above the sink and 3-burner hob for optimised utilisation of the hobs and working surface.
- Features include an Oven with grill.
Standard Features of the Bathroom:
- Depending on the layout of the vehicle there is a Block/ swivel toilet along with a water tank.
- Depending on the layout the Bathroom doors have a strong finish along with a domestic door handle.
- In the bathrooms you will find storage compartments, cabinets, permanent spotlights, hooks, big mirrors as well as a height-adjustable shower head.
- There is also a part-swivelled Cassette toilet with electronic flush.
- The vehicle has different concepts depending on the model. Primarily available is the shower cubicle which has waterproof plastic side walls and door.
Features of the Living area:
- Single beds with a lift-up heading section.
- Flat screen TV compartment along with extendable bracket.
- With the storage space there are folding seat base extensions as well.
- Depending on the layout there is a Newspaper holder with rubber and knobs.
- Fixed beds with cold foam mattress and wooden bed laths.
- Apart from I 7870-2, there is an L-shaped lounge along with a free-standing table leg.
- Fabric covered wardrobe.
- Loose fitting carpets.
- Security net and Pull-down bed access ladder.
- AirPlus ventilation system provides optimised ventilation of the interior of the vehicle and lessens condensation.
- Furniture finished in robust plywood and locker doors are partially in high-quality MDF or medium density fibreboard.
Buying a Motorhome is a grand lifestyle choice. Kindly view the extensive range of motorhomes for sale and select a suitable model as per your requirement. Travelling around New Zealand in Campervan is a cost-effective way to explore this beautiful country and is a less restrictive option as compared to buying a holiday home.
Zion Motorhomes Ltd provides a range of Premium, Luxury Campervans and Motorhomes for Sales. We offer various size and types of vehicles to match your requirements.
So start living your dream today! Enjoy Exploring New Zealand at your own comfort!
For more information on buying Campervans, Motorhomes or Caravans in New Zealand visit: https://www.zionmotorhomes.co.nz/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +64 2 1227 6662 and we will get back to you with the best offers. Don't forget to ask for a Test Drive at our head office in Auckland.