When you buy a campervans for sale in NZ you have the freedom to take a trip around this scenic country whenever you want to escape the monotony of daily life. Travel to remote places with your family and enjoy the comforts of home on your holiday. Select from an extensive range of Luxury Dethleffs Germany motorhomes for sale and explore New Zealand at your leisure.
Standard specification of Globetrotter XXL (A Class/ Overcab):
On-board Installations & technology include:
- Warm water heating ALDE along with engine heat exchanger.
- Provisions for Central illumination within the entrance area.
- Full UK specification together with: UK gas, UK electrics.
Standard Features of the Kitchen:
- Kitchenette with overhead and floor units in a contemporary and convex design.
- A comfortable kitchen centre with glass cover and 3-burner hob cooker.
- An Oven with grill.
- An Extractor fan for proper air circulation.
- A big 190 l fridge/ freezer combination along with separated freezer compartment.
- Platform meant for the coffee machine.
- Huge drawers with central locking.
- Overcab has a spice rack.
- A contemporary kitchen centre which has an ergonomically shaped kitchen block constructed of GRP with a built-in waste bin in dark stone optics.
Features of the Bathroom:
- A tough bathroom door with a domestic door handle.
- A Height-adjustable shower head.
- A contemporary 3D bathroom which is optional for A/I 9000.
- LED spots.
- Cassette toilet with a swivel seat and electrical pump in the ceramic version.
- Spacious shower with a partition wall made of Plexiglass.
- Premium furniture with chrome-coloured rails in wood and a robust wash bowl.
- Shower base.
- Permanent shower walls and water-resistant plastic sidewalls inside the separated shower compartment.
Features of the Living area:
- Folding seat base extensions with extra storage space.
- Beds with cold foam mattresses as well as wooden bed laths.
- Ergonomic and High-quality cushions.
- Apart from A/I 9000, there is a Laundry cupboard with fold-away function within the rear garage.
- Single beds with a flexible heading section.
- A Flat screen TV compartment with an extendable bracket.
- In the upper area there is a Wardrobe with a comfortable laundry cupboard.
- The lounge can be transformed to a U-shaped lounge.
- The A Class has a Pull-down bed with a security net and an access ladder.
- Loose fitting carpets.
- AirPlus provides optimised aeration of the interior of the campervan and reduces condensation.
- The locker doors are partly made of high-quality MDF or medium density fibreboard and the furniture is finished in strong plywood.
- There is a drinks cabinet with a glass holder and a first-rate rounded door in Plexiglass. This is not possible with TEC Tower though.
- In the rear garage you will find Storage space for the Thetford spare tank.
When you Buy a Dethleffs Germany motorhomes in New Zealand you are selecting a premium vehicle and Satisfaction is guaranteed. The company believes that the whole family is their main concern regardless of its size.
Zion Motorhomes Ltd provides a range of Premium, Luxury Campervans and Motorhomes for Sales. We offer various size and types of vehicles to match your requirements.
So start living your dream today! Enjoy Exploring New Zealand at your own comfort!
For more information on buying Campervans, Motorhomes or Caravans in New Zealand visit: https://www.zionmotorhomes.co.nz/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +64 2 1227 6662 and we will get back to you with the best offers. Don't forget to ask for a Test Drive at our head office in Auckland.