All on board!
More motorhome for your money. Whether it’s the large 142 l fridge, extra-wide entrance door or especially high rear garages for demanding transportation tasks – the Trend is the perfect start into the Dethleffs world of mobile travelling. At the same time the Trend Coachbuilt is an absolute light-weight: despite only being 3.5 t total weight, it can accommodate up to six persons (A 5887 & A 6977)!
For extra of space and payload there is the model Trend A 7877-2. With its proud total weight of 5 tones if offers a lot of space to families – and all that at a very beneficial price. In addition, its raised floor makes it a true winter specialist that is also perfect for year-round trips.
We enjoy sporty driving – my son regularly rides in motocross races. With the coachbuilt Trend, the driving fun starts on the way to the race. And it offers the whole family enough space to stretch out after a hectic race day.
TREND COACHBUILT PLUS FACTORS
- Perfect price / performance ratio
- Large (210 x 165 cm) bed in Overcab
- 142 l fridge with large freezer compartment
- 70 cm wide entrance door and electric entrance step
- Large garage for transportation of E-bikes (dep. on layout)
- High payload capacity and if desired with 6 passengers' Registration
- A 7877-2: fully winterised thanks to the raised floor and an abundance of space
- Stepless living room floor
The Trend Coachbuilt is the ideal holiday companion for all those who have lots of luggage to take away. Whether its family items or sport equipment – everything can go on board. All bulky items can be stored in the large rear garages. The lower bunk bed in the A 5887 can be folded away to create a storage space from the floor to ceiling.
And – every family member can go on tour! Because even with 3.85 t of total weight this vehicle can still have 6 passengers (A 5887 and A 6977).