Zion Motorhomes Niesmann + Bischoff | Clou inside

Menu

Over 30 years of Niesmann+Bischoff

Fascination Liner


2013

The new Arto is received by an enthusiastic audience at the Caravan Salon in Dusseldorf

2012

Tobias Weiß becomes the new, additional Managing Director for the Production, Technology and Purchasing Divisions
The Arto range is extended to 16 models

2011

Niesmann+Bischoff celebrates 30 years of "the fascination of liners"

2010

Niesmann+Bischoff presents the new luxury class

2009

The Flair 4.0 is nominated for the German Design Award
Niesmann+Bischoff launches new Arto models
Hans Happacher is designated a Premium Partner

2008

New trademark: the "Polch Lily"
"Flair4ever" campaign takes motorhome presentation to a new dimension

2007

Relaunch of the long-established brand

2006

Hubert Brandl becomes Managing Director of Marketing/Sales in September
The company celebrates its 25th anniversary

2005

A third Clou series is presented at the CMT in Stuttgart

2004

Thomas Luible becomes the new Managing Director of Niesmann+Bischoff

2003

Flair gets an exterior makeover and a whole new furniture concept

2002

The ClouLINER 650 and 750 are launched with a completely new exterior and interior design

2001

Second Arto generation presented at the Caravan Salon in Dusseldorf

2000

Redesign of flair models

1999

Flair generation features at the Caravan Salon in Dusseldorf

1998

Niesmann+Bischoff introduces a third model series with the Arto

1997

Expansion of the Flair range

1996

Niesmann+Bischoff GmbH is taken over by Hymer AG

1994

Series production of four Flair alcove models begins

1993

The company moves into its new premises

1992

Work begins on the new plant in Polch

1991

The company is renamed "Niesmann+Bischoff GmbH"

1990

The ClouLINER gains a junior brother in the L 500

1983

Launch of the first ClouLINER prototype at the IAA

1981

Launch of the first Clou: the alcove model 570 E

1980

Expansion of Service Centre

1975

Beginning of US motorhome imports

1972

Reopening in Mulheim-Karlich

1960

Expansion of exhibition space

1955

Foundation